Thursday, November 10, 2005

7 Things

Got this from Jo and I shall oblige :D

7 things to do before I die
1. Do a non-profit career switch for a period of time
2. Live in New York
3. Live in Barcelona
4. Do another postgrad course
5. Be financially comfortable and enjoying it
6. Get nude in a nudist colony
7. Get laid as often as possible

7 things I cannot do
1. Abuse/kill an animal
2. Cheat in exams/academic work
3. Be friends with superficial people/fakers/wannabes
4. Streak
5. Give a blowjob
6. Hit a female
7. Hit a child

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
1. Intellectually able
2. Emotionally stable
3. Reads good books (but I would be thankful if she can read)
4. Calm and mature
5. Has passion & sensuality
6. Nice racks :P and everything else
7. Good with children especially ours (be very afraid now, this is brand new)

7 things I say most often
1. Huh?
2. Yeah right!
3. Oh my!
4. Really?
5. I am sane
6. I did not touch her, I swear
7. I am hungry

7 Celebrity crushes (I don’t have crushes per se but I think these people are hot)
1. Virginie Ledoyen
2. Gong Li
3. Natalie Portman
4. Claire Danes
5. Jun Ji-Hyun
6. Michelle Pfeiffer
7. Julianne Moore

Will pass this on to :
1. iblogme
2. Priya
3. Magic
4. nyx
5. Joy
6. Hmm
7. Well, whoever else wants to do this can proceed I guess

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2005 7:56 pm, Blogger JoMel said...

hooray, you completed the meme! :D

Get laid as often as possible? That is a first! Hahaha

Btw, I met all 7 criteria for things that attract you to the opp sex. Can I send in my resume? Hee!

 
At November 26, 2005 2:55 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Get in line :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home