Friday, October 27, 2006

5 Minutes in Chicago

After a 3 hours delay at the Phoenix airport, we finally took off. We knew full well there is a huge chance we would miss our connecting flight in Chicago, as with the delay, we would be arriving there 45 minutes after scheduled departure.

Once we landed, we received news that the connecting plane has not departed yet. So, my five minutes in Chicago was spent running across O'Hare with my formal pair of shoes (it's really hard). I now know my stamina is really not up to mark.

Made it just before the gate closed. But my luggage did not. We arrived at the destination with no luggage but we went to our respective hotels anyway.

My roomate isn't so lucky. He is still stuck somewhere south.

Wish me luck!!!! I have an important meeting today and I need to do well.

2 Comments:

At October 30, 2006 2:11 pm, Blogger priya said...

I know it probably wasn't funny for you, but it's kinda amusing to learn that even guys have the problem running whilst wearing nice shoes. Hee.

Hope your meeting went well :)

 
At November 19, 2006 5:11 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

It didn't go well but the trip was fun, minus the airport drama :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home