Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Prawns

I should be going to bed soon. Prawn burger at McDs was good. A change from the normal. Was greedy and bought 'prawn wrappers' too. It is basically prawns wrapped in popiah-like skin and deep fried. Highly unhealthy. If I'm not wrong prawns are high in cholesterol too. Well, I guess once in a long long while wouldn't do much harm if you want something different. I like prawns but normally to lazy to deal with prawns still in the shell. Pampered brat wants other people to get rid of the shell. But nowadays not as spoilt anymore :P No housemates to bug.

Had a long day at work. Was busy fiddling with the accounts :P Sort of screwed up something due to miscommunication with my immediate boss. Ended up with unexpected low profit when earlier we told management we were profitable last month. And I swear I didn't hear my boss wrongly when she asked me not to adjust that particular thing. But she adjusted on the bottomhalf and I didn't adjust the top half of the P&L in the end. Big mistake.

Another long day ahead.

2 Comments:

At July 07, 2004 7:59 am, Blogger Yu Ann said...

Prawn burger ? Ermm ... somehow, that doesn't sound too appetizing!

 
At July 08, 2004 1:57 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

Heh I had another one today for dinner as they were ordering from McDonalds at work :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home