Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Getting Over Something

Was on the phone with a good friend just now. It was nice catching up, haven't spoken to her in weeks. Yup, we used to work at the same place.

Anyhow, half way through the conversation, something I said must have triggered memories of the past. It was almost a year ago. She started crying a bit over the phone. And I got really worried. I was suprised. I didn't know she is still hung up over that doomed love affair.

It's hard to let go of the past for some people. But I feel she should get a grip. She is worth a lot more than that. That man betrayed her, deceived her. It looked more like lust than love on his side.

It makes me wonder how can seemingly mature and intelligent women get themselves into this kind of fix. Well, men too are not exempt from such situations.

I hope she gets better very very soon. Getting over someone is hard, even when you know the right thing to do is just that. I should know.

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2005 11:13 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sigh.
sometimes it seems like there is no getting over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home