Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Eve

New Year's Eve! Flight 1445's landing was delayed for nearly an hour. Turbulent sky. Wet weather. Was silently cursing the weather, read in the morning that it it has been raining heavily in California. Nearly cancelled my flight at the boarding gate, as I didn't feel too good. And the longer than expected flight made me woozy. Anyhow, kudo to the pilot, he made a perfect landing even under such conditions.

And there is no free wifi at SFO! Urgh. Anyhow, when my friends arrived to pick me up, the weather was clear. Clear. Sunny. Bright. Wow! What a change.

I am now waiting to go for dinner at Waterfront, followed by a party just off the Bay Bridge, by the pier. I anticipate fireworks :)

I'll write more in 2006. Been lazy with my blog, posting only pictures when it's meant more for words. That's one resolution.

I intend to work harder at school. And choose a few activities to focus on.

And oh, decide and search for a career path.

It has been a crazy year. It seems like a long time ago that I was slogging in a workplace that I no longer enjoy. A lot of soul searching during the year. And hard decisions to make. I am glad things turned out fine. For once, my mood isn't quite the normal melancholic one at this time of the year. Funny how things have changed, for the better I suppose.

I'm looking forward to the new year. Looking forward to completing my postgrad. Looking forward for new adventures.

3 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 10:35 pm, Blogger philters said...

happy new year, ws!

 
At January 02, 2006 10:49 am, Blogger mystic said...

Hapi New Year! So envious of you...to be able to spend NY Eve in SF:( One of my resolution this year??? To spend NY Eve in NYC...haha....:) May the new year bring you all things nice :)

 
At January 02, 2006 3:05 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Aye aye, write more. But pics would be nice as well. :P

Happy New Year! Enjoy SF.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home