Thursday, March 16, 2006

Goodbye

Sometimes the turmoil can be avoided. Sometimes it can't. We try to work at it. We try to give it all. The result can go either way. The best thing to do, is try not to hurt others. Or minimise it. With great reluctance, I am saying this, sometimes I am not worth the fight. Sometimes I turn out to be the most painful experience one can have. Just as deep an impact as the joy I can be, the intensity I give, the beautiful things I create for you. You need to save yourself.

Resurrection, the blog is on an hiatus from now on.

Will be back when the spirit is willing to share again.

2 Comments:

At March 23, 2006 9:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well then, just wanted to let you know that you were joy & inspiration in my life at one point. Yes, yes, it was just an email but still the impact was there. And that is all you have to remember.

Take good care!

 
At March 24, 2006 10:03 am, Blogger Disco Ball Pixie said...

come back soon alright?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home