Thursday, March 16, 2006

Lazy Day

Lunch was Chinese Mexican fusion, and it was cheap! Yummy! Good food.
We learned that that we finished 7 bottles of red wine yesterday evening after the exams, and that was within 3 hours. There were 7 of us but only 6 of us drank.

British comedies are witty. Really fun watching the play of words and the double entendres.

Had a haircut. All cleaned-up. It has been four months since my last haircut.

Lots of things to deal with for the summer. Tickets, visas, planning, paperwork with the school, paperwork with sponsors.....oh and also must remember my medical claims from the insurance company...I keep putting that off.

I feel asleep while chatting online. Must be the wine. Sorry! When I woke up, it was already 6.30 a.m. and I finally got up after 10 a.m.

Should work out. I am real sluggish now. Must remember to return library books, before I get poorer again paying the fines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home