Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Having A Slight Time Management Issue

But thank goodness the interview tomorrow morning has been postponed to Thursday morning. I think I may have overstretched myself a wee bit. :D

There is still much to do. I need an internship for the summer. I haven't had luck with any yet. I hope the Thursday's interview will be the start of great things to come my way :D Keeping fingers crossed.

I have exams on Wednesday, Saturday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. It's all very exciting. Not. I am more worried about Monday's exam, the professor is a tough nut to crack. The rest should be ok. I need to get down to studying once these 2 papers due on Tuesday and Wednesday respectively are completed. Am also committed to helping Lyn and Jean for accounting (yes I loooooooveeeee accounting. yeah right).

Diana Krall on my notebook to calm my nerves before I dive into my next task. Am sitting in the library on a sleep prevention mission. Do not sleep Resurrected! At least till you are done.

1 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 9:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I find it cute that you were "..sitting in the library on a sleep prevention mission."

May I offer my services? For sleep prevention only. :P

iblogme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home