Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It Is Not Hitting Me Yet

I am not quite ready to graduate. But the ceremony is 2 days from now. Well, I have my gown and cap. But I still have a take home final to do, a final exam on Thursday morning and a 15 page paper due the same day. And because yours truly is not really good at managing time and tend to get distracted by a myriad of things available around him, he is awake at this hour trying to catch up.

Don't even start talking about packing. I need to leave my room by this Sunday! And I don't have any plans yet!

But I think I should be flying home before mid-January. And I need to decide which job offer to take up. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Right now I am just lazy, too lazy even to think about my trip to Taipei in January, tempted to abort it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home