Friday, December 15, 2006

It's Over

Life as I know it has ended. Well, life since August 2005. This is so surreal. I want to talk to someone but no one is around. Where is Louise when you need her? It's 10 p.m. and I am my obsessive self playing Misia's Everything over and over again. There are parties going on I guess. But I am not in the mood. I just finished a paper 3 hours ago. The last academic paper for a long time from now, if ever again.

The best part about the past 16 months is very cliched but I mean it. The best part is the people. Wonderful friends who I could count on, who I could trust and friends who care about each other. I won't name names here, but you know who you are. I am gonna miss the craziness and comfort a lot once we leave. I chose the road less travelled, again. And well, the intangibles are wonderful in my decision.

I am not even ready to walk down the commencement ceremony tomorrow morning. I feel empty. Very empty. Even alcohol won't get me up and about jumping for joy tonight.

My room is a mess. It's like a hurricane aftermath. Wonderful.

I miss you people already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home