Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sleepless Saturday Night

Urgh. The quality of work of I have been receiving is so, so bad. I cannot stand incompetence. Not when it is repeated. I cannot stand it when after I have shown how it is done step by step, and one only has to repeat it, it is still wrong. And the speed. Oh my. I swear I can do all that I asked for in a couple of hour. The whole evening and night, it was still not finished. Simple instructions! The task was not even demanding!

My ulcer. Urgh.

Look, as much as I like to coach and give opportunities, I expect certain level of quality.

Now, how am I suppose to not re-work all this? Must think fast but it is late and I should sleep. Will wake up early to deal with this. I had only wanted to work on the slides, not the damn charts. So much for managing people and doing more value added work.

It is so hard to find good help.

4 Comments:

At August 19, 2007 2:10 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

You remind me of myself... myself of some years back...

I can only say... take care of that ulcer!

 
At August 19, 2007 2:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would have said beware the ulcer.. but man, why do i find such angst sexy? haha

 
At August 20, 2007 8:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know i know.. it is hard to find some one like me to do the quality work.. hehehe.. hire me!

 
At August 20, 2007 11:10 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

angel: ulcer, will just let it be. it should heal itself

aw: erm, this is not angsty, yet

anon: 1. you won't last a day working with me. 2. you are too expensive 3. you aren't in this city 4. when are you visiting?! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home