Sunday, March 08, 2009

Conversations with the sleepyhead teammate

"When are you going to learn to type with more than 2 fingers"
"You are pretty fast for a 2 finger typist"
"My ex-boss is a 2 finger typist and he's smart. I am not saying it's correlated though"

Urgh, I'll so get you for this.

"I think I need to show my face more to the 2 babies. They recognise their mom and the grandparents now but not me. I carry them up to show them my face. After a while, they get uncomfortable because their neck is weak and they feel uncomfortable because they can't support their neck when held like that. I must find a way to win their hearts"

"You know, someone I know whom I thought is warm told someone else I was 'ng kan dan', you know that phrase"
"Yeah it means not simple, but usually meant to be cunning"
"How could she, I like her!"

"I told my friend the other day about how someone said I was cunning. You know what he said? In a prim and proper way, he said, actually when I first met you, I thought you were aloof. Aloof!"
"Well, that's not too bad"
"But it means arrogant! I make bad first impressions! 3 bad comments this month! Which is why I am suprised you thought I was nice"

"Am I cunning?"
"No, I think you are just playful"
"That's the same"
"No, it's not malicious"

2 Comments:

At March 08, 2009 1:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah! Thank God my chat function was hay-wire last night. Or else, sure kena quoted also on this blog today. *laughs*

 
At March 14, 2009 10:02 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Why? You have propensity to say silly things as well? =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home