Monday, July 12, 2010

The Halfway Point

There's always a tipping point. A series of events, fortunate or otherwise, which would steer the ship in a different fashion or throw it off its course altogether. I sense that storm gathering, within. It's good and bad, one can't be too sure but I remember wise words repeated to me: .....trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future

Perhaps everyone of you have a reason being here in my life. And that there's no definitive end, just yet. That you are part of this journey. But how do I know?

I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
And we are led
To those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return
Well, I don't know if I believe that's true
But I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you...

Like a comet pulled from orbit
As it passes a sun
Like a stream that meets a boulder
Halfway through the wood
Who can say if I've been changed for the better?
But because I knew you
I have been changed for good


For Good, Wicked

Crossroad. Do I do what I do not usually do, and not waver? Or do I walk, principles over emotions, as always?

Halfway through the year, and it felt like a whirlwind that never was. Fast but no impact. Shallow, no solace to a tired soul.

Will the dots join? I think it has so far, but I do not know where things would lead, and if the dots would eventually make sense.

I need to grab destiny, with these bare hands, and make it mine. Yet, I am tired, of fighting currents, holding on to rocky hope. The arms ache, the hands wounded.

"I am always on your side, wherever you are :)"

Really?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home