Monday, February 16, 2015

Déjà Vu?

It's funny how familiar this is. 10 years on. But it was easier the first time around, because it involved walking on from real stagnation, and walking away from a path I didn't want. This time, it is murkier. The answer is less apparent. Things are chugging along, and really, if I look hard enough and take an interest, there are many opportunities to grow. The malaise which I felt a few months ago have subsided a bit, as impact is being made, again. And the comfort of 'home' is such a tempting proposition. The familiar. The sounds, flavours and sights. The warm bed, and cost abode. The people, family and friends. The hope. Where do I change the world? Here? Elsewhere? Or really, change should start small, intimately, right here at home. Things will sure be unveiled, in time. For now, all I have to do is go on auto-pilot, and make all the necessary preparations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home