Saturday, September 11, 2004

First Half of The Weekend

If you wanna cry your eye balls out, like the person who sat next to me in the cineplex, go watch Taegukgi. It is a heart wrenching movie about love and war. When I left the cineplex, many thoughts ran through my mind.

On another note, there is a serious undercapacity of toilets at Suria KLCC. People queuing just to pee.

Tried some diagnostic test for GMAT and came to the conclusion that my brain is really rusty. Gotta do more work on this GMAT thing

3 Comments:

At September 12, 2004 1:47 am, Blogger mediha_m said...

'undercapacity of toilets in Suria KLCC'
An observation I share with you, buddy.
Though I didn't think it was a problem for men.. For women, my goodness, the queue can be UN-believeable!
I guess the only good thing is that they don't charge us for entry.....

 
At September 12, 2004 8:25 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

Heh, well the toilets there are quite cramped. Not as bad for the males. But still very uncomfortable when crowded (obviously) :P

 
At September 16, 2004 8:16 am, Blogger Yu Ann said...

I reckon I'm quite heartless - I don't think I've ever cried in any movies. hahaha! ESPECIALLY if it's like Titanic or something, urgh! I'm not a fan of those lovey dovey, romantic shows ... I'd tend to laugh when I'm meant to be "crying". hahah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home