Friday, September 17, 2004

What's Our Destiny?

We'll probably walk away from this place to different directions very soon.

This place holds much memories for me. Bad and good. I guess it is the same for you. The sweetest memories are the ones spent with you. Thank you for being there. I know we've had our ups and downs. But in the short time we've known each other, we've learnt to trust and respect each other. Ours was a case of different destinies, wrong time and place perhaps. Will we meet again? I really don't know. We may not be spending much time together nowadays, but deep down the friendship is strong.

We'll never know what is ahead of us. What I know is I'll miss you, badly. I hope you'll find much happiness and joy. Keep in touch!Take care my dearest 'jie jie'. Love you lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home