Saturday, November 20, 2004

Standards

....are not supposed to be set in stone. The key, at the moment, is realistic standards. Not lower, but just high quality and attainable standards, given the constraints of resources and opportunities. Constant improvement and review of standards lets us get in touch with current realities and future possibilities, aided with experience of the past.

And that will be my aim, review on my standards and make it realistic, without compromising my ideals. That I believe is key to my life's issues.

2 Comments:

At November 22, 2004 11:47 am, Blogger mediha_m said...

Setting realistic goals... a very good way to live one's life.. It helps to avoid major frustrations which is an unavoidable risk when you set semi-impossible goals.. A common ailment for perfectionists (such as yourself... and me) :)

 
At November 28, 2004 8:59 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

maverix : very susah lah to cure :P but then again, that makes us special right? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home