Saturday, November 13, 2004

Slow Progress

Slow but surely. Made a slow start to the day. Stuck in the photocopy shop for a long time. Plus the fact that I was feeling rather lazy in the morning.

However, I'm happy to say I've mastered the consolidated balance sheet (sans currency translation, I'll touch this tomorrow). Now I shall try to finish up the consolidated income statement (sans currency translation and complex group and disposal).

Hopefully, I can competently master Financial Reporting by the end of tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At November 13, 2004 11:50 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Congrats! I found your last sentence funny, though. Haha..

 
At November 14, 2004 8:34 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

I know I know :P
Hehe, I take that back. THere is no such thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home