Monday, January 10, 2005

This Beautiful Monday

Sign posted at my worktstation :

I DO NOT WORK WELL WITH IDIOTS. IF YOU ARE AN IDIOT, PLEASE KINDLY STAY AWAY. SIMPLETONS ARE NOT WELCOMED AS WELL, THIS IS AN OFFICE, NOT A KINDERGARTEN

Posted on my colleague's workstation by me :

IT IS ***, NOT ****. DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW TO READ? AND PLEASE SHE ONLY HAS TWO HANDS, CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF

We are now snowed in with mountain of work, hand-washing seniors, stupid errors, indecisiveness and general apathy of many of our colleagues.

Beautiful. Just beautiful.

6 Comments:

At January 10, 2005 12:12 pm, Blogger hyelbaine said...

"hand-washing seniors"...

Also known as the Art of Tai-Chi by those people "up there" ;)

Cheers!!! :D

 
At January 10, 2005 4:01 pm, Blogger mediha_m said...

Ouch! Sounds like a live-wire environment...

[heheh... Love the signs though]

 
At January 11, 2005 2:25 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

hyelbaine : yeah, tai chi, that's the phrase. too bad for me, my martial arts skills very poor.

maverix : hehe. the sign is still up.

on same note, the auditors asked my colleague if it means they shouldn't disturb me. my colleague told them it is ok, it wasn't directed at them. :P poor things, hope I didn't scare them

 
At January 11, 2005 6:29 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

"IT IS ***, NOT ****."

I'm curious, what's those unspeakable words? :P

 
At January 13, 2005 2:24 pm, Blogger Saffron said...

I'm curious too. I think the best advertising campaign ever is to blank out one or two words in it with ***s and try to mislead the people into thinking they're bad words.

Confusion is fun. :)

Hope your workplace is getting less hostile now.

 
At January 18, 2005 8:53 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : just a name ;) email you about it if you must know.

Saffron : Yup, let your target group's mindset/imagination run the ad. Drop you a msg over YM later lah if you must know. And workplace is still the same :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home