Thursday, January 06, 2005

Missing You

It is amazing the sort of irrational thoughts and feelings I can have. I mustn't let my imagination go on an overactive phase again. I wonder where I find the energy for all these when I'm so dead tired from a long day at work. I need to get a life. I need to sleep. I don't want to wait anymore. Yet, I feel like I should.

I fear for my own mental health as I hurtle dangerously into another big set-up. I need to hold back, get a grip and get out of impending trouble. Yet, something tells me I'm not that crazy actually. It's normal to feel hopeful and fearful at the same time. Oh Resurrected, don't get hurt again, you hear.

I found out that a colleague has a similarity with me. We both know where the nearest shrink from our office is. I told her there's another one nearby as well. Yes, I've been scouting around just in case.

Looking forward to tomorrow, although I have work on Saturday. Will not get drunk tomorrow night. In fact, I have never been really drunk. Close to drunk only once, way back in year 2000. I don't drink much, hate the idea of losing control. By now, you already know I'm a control freak. I can get pretty anal about time and control issues. That's why certain IT personnels hate me at work.

I do miss her though.


Note : If you think I'm writing about you, it's probably your imagination because I'm not writing about you.

3 Comments:

At January 07, 2005 12:26 am, Blogger iblogme said...

Your note is amusing. :)
Missing someone can be a draining emotion; it helps to keep yourself busy, both with work and interests. Try reading lots of blogs and leaving comments on them. :D

 
At January 07, 2005 10:53 am, Blogger hyelbaine said...

hhhmm...i thought i knew what you were posting about until i read the last line and everything went out of the window :P

Emotions are what makes us all alive. When i feel drained, i just take out my ranger, head on over to the nearest waterfall/river and just chill.... ;)

Cheers!!! :D

 
At January 07, 2005 9:10 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : I had to, there are many self-conceited people out there. The thing is the person I'm referring to in my entry wouldn't even know but some other people may think I'm talking about them.
and, it was reading blogs that triggered it, so not a good remedy? :P

hyelbaine : Yup. I like to take aimless drive around the city. Else I'll sleep it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home