Sunday, April 03, 2005

The Love Mobile

It was a great love affair, me and my Love Mobile. The fact that it has taken me along the straights of the highway on 140 km/h, and I’m still alive to tell the tale, is amazing. (Hint : Love Mobile is the cheapest car in the market :P)

Ah yes. The Love Mobile holds many memories. The mad search for food. The dash to my favourite nasi lemak place (I was told it has since closed). The late nights wandering in the suburbs, and if that’s not enough, into the city which I deplored. Cheap beer by the pier with horribly overpriced food. The conversations. The camaraderie. The packed Love Mobile ferrying people on short trips. The quiet nights in campus, so surreal without the hustle and bustle of daylight. Books and files piled up in the backseat, serving as my mobile office/library.

The people that has stepped in and stepped out of the Love Mobile. Some I remember vividly. Some I cannot remember at all. It is really a map of my personal landscape. Some people remain. Some people left. Some people never had the opportunity to enter my Love Mobile. Some people will never. Because my Love Mobile left me.

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2005 7:57 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Kancil?

If yes, you've just gone and romanticise it! *laughs*

 
At April 04, 2005 11:00 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

tangerine : that was 2 years ago. got new one but not the same. this one not so happening :P

iblogme : eh, Love Mobile ok.

 
At April 06, 2005 8:22 pm, Blogger Disco Ball Pixie said...

While you call it a Love Mobile, mine I've named it Little Monster. A serious mean machine, I'll tell you that.
It's terrorized many friends (and yes, I've done 140km/ph on it), and become the topic of many conversations with men.
You see, my Monster has an exhaust pipe you can stick a whole foot in, and it roars like it's actually a real threat.
Guy pick chicks up with their machines, I can do the same with my Monster, too *winks*

 
At April 19, 2005 11:21 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

shavain : well-utilised uh? :P How many did u pick up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home