Friday, March 25, 2005

Shattered

I do not know what came over me. The scourging sensation that makes me not think. Just a reaction, or more like a long explosion. Uncontrolled. Unbridled.

The glass apple. As it hit the floor, the end was certain. End game this is. Three years. And this is what it comes to. Smashed to pieces. The monster that lives within ignited, alive because of you. Stoked. Three years. Burning slowly. Till today.

I watched as you picked up the pieces. And a trickle of blood from your soft silky finger, it hurts me to see you that way. You grimaced. I remember the fingers, dancing. Nimble. Soft firm touches we shared. I surprised myself with such fury, directed to precious you. My precious. How could I?

No more. I walked away. For you deserve not such pain. And blood. Life in pieces, we moved on. The glass apple etched in memory. In smithereens.

3 Comments:

At March 25, 2005 5:31 pm, Blogger Saffron said...

Now I'm even more confused. :(

 
At March 25, 2005 9:25 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Saffron, you have company. Let me stand there beside you, while I scratch my head. :P

 
At March 27, 2005 11:00 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme you can scratch saffron's head too :P

it not meant to be understood. but i wrote it judst for you ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home