Friday, January 12, 2007

Homeward Bound

Waiting at Sky Harbor connecting to LAX and the bound for KL.
Long flight. Yes, someone told me it is another phase of life.

San Diego, San Francisco and New York. Goodbyes and hugs. It's kinda hard to be the last few to leave...you sorta have to deal with the farewells more.

Speed shopping in Scottsdale, huge dinner at BobbyQ (baby back ribs, yum!) for some Southwest flavor before leaving, lunch at favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

All packed up. 65 lbs and 68 lbs. No idea how I accumulated so much over 16 months :P
Oh well. I guess I only came here with one luggage and a backapck, which meant I needed to buy things here anyway.

Ah it'll be more than 24 hours before I land in KL. Long long journey...

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 1:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i will have more baby back ribs on your behalf! don't worry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home