Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Block

Am stuck. Need to frame this but nothing is clicking even though I know it well. Erm, framing block? It hasn't been a good day except for the nice wedges and sandwich (found a decent sandwich place, good when I am on the go and when I am in that area) for lunch. Environment is changing a bit, for better or worse I do not know. All I know is I must put in my worth, and that I am supposed to start imposing my personality, whatever that means. Actually, I know what that means. However, I must tread carefully and always be prepared for all eventualities.

Back to my mental block. Now, I know what the variables are and I have analysed it over and over again using various methods and approach. I know I need more information. I have to decide what the parametres are first. Then move to decide how I can fill up the informational needs for preliminary recommendations. I should not look too far into the future and worry about other linkages and issues. Must concentrate. Must must must.

7 Comments:

At July 03, 2007 6:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... interesting character u hv... i hope u'll find the solution, soon ;) go out, walk around a bit... take some air... see some gurls... hehe... u love yr work, wat... rite?

 
At July 03, 2007 11:14 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

angel: Interesting? Haha. I hope that's not a bad thing. I took a drive, into a jammed road :P I think I'll figure it out when I wake up tomorrow. It is becoming clearer as I ran through my thoughts on my own and then later with colleagues.

 
At July 03, 2007 11:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes calling in sick and then spending the day watching Heroes or some kung fu flick can help alot... not that i am suggesting that you do just that!! :)

 
At July 03, 2007 11:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meters.
parameters!

framing block could be because you see too many, and wants nothing but the best.

 
At July 04, 2007 11:46 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

aw: haha i am not about to do that but i am asking for a day off something in August :P

ibm: are you my spellchecker now? :P

 
At July 04, 2007 11:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

August? isn't that like a month away? it's just a day off, my dear. hey! go treat yourself to a day of car-shopping.

 
At July 14, 2007 9:56 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

aw: i think it's gonna be september instead. good friend coming to visit :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home