Friday, April 20, 2007

TV (Tee Vee?) Today

So, I haven't been watching much TV for a while. Even when I was in the land of mega couch potatoes, I didn't really watch TV save for the time I was recuperating from an injury, and well, watching the History Channel when flying on JetBlue, if that counts. I tried watching Desperate Housewives online via ABC last year but that is not available when I am here, and I didn't get past the fourth episode anyway. I did entertain myself with DVDs from Netflix and the library (lots of non-English titles), the history of New York being a favo(u)rite.

But I really want to watch:
1. Band of Brothers
2. Historical stuff and current issues
But there is no satelite TV package which I can tailor to exactly (channels) what I want to watch. Urgh. Stupid monopoly. All come in packages. And anyway, I don't have time to watch TV.

So can someone tell me what's this fuss about Heroes please? Thanks.

3 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 10:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like i am not the only one who has not watched Heroes. *phew*

 
At May 02, 2007 1:18 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

:P Haha. Thank goodness I am not the only one who is out of touch

 
At May 02, 2007 2:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*grins* am not too much of an avid tv watcher either. can't recall the last time i watch a tv sitcom or movie from start to finish..short attention span, that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home