Thursday, July 12, 2007

Physical

Physically tired. I think I need to sleep in this weekend. And oh use my discount vouchers on a couple of books, this is the last weekend to use it. And shoes.

Hmm, maybe I shall call it a day earlier than usual. Was chatting with a colleague yesterday night about cutting the habit of working till 10 p.m. at least. It is not an old habit, but it has been like this since end of May.

9 p.m.? 8 p.m.?

We'll see. Now, back to some interesting decision-making process. :D

3 Comments:

At July 12, 2007 2:54 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

hello! :)

i'm feeling tired too... mentally and physically... mentally - too many things to think, to avoid, etc etc. physically - unwell, fever, sorethroat, cough & women problem :p

 
At July 13, 2007 10:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I need to sleep in this weekend

ermm... is that like .. a promise? or a statement?

 
At July 14, 2007 9:55 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

angel: awww poor thing.

aw: a statement? hhmm maybe i should go to bed NOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home