Wednesday, August 22, 2007

The Trouble With Love

Is just another song on my playlist, playing into my ears as I type this note. Tears you up inside. Apparently that’s what love does. But what is tearing me up is this darn model that is just so, so difficult to move around. Insufficient data is such a pain.

I swear I will never love again. Love wasn’t worth the pain. Oh pain. I hate it when things aren’t moving fast enough especially when I think I can make it move and when I think I am the problem or obstacle.

Everytime I turn around I thought I got it all figured out. Dynamic deal this is. I am just gonna ride, crash and burn and get victory.

Take shortcuts. Be smart. Be damn smart.

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 2:19 am, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

A dreamer never says never.

Yeah, be smart... date a matured lady...

 
At August 23, 2007 6:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seriously think you need to take a break and step away TOTALLY from work for a day or two. staring at the spreadsheet and agonising would not help. so go.. apply for leave today. take a 4 days off next week. and drive into the sun.with the hi-fi blaring and windows won down.

 
At August 23, 2007 9:33 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

angel: not talking about women :P

aw: haha. soon! next weekend! 3 day weekend :D

 
At August 23, 2007 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah, nice! i hope you are sharing it with someone. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home