Friday, May 08, 2009

Addiction

Suddenly, it all turned quiet. The devices stopped buzzing. The phonecalls no longer constant. Ah, such bliss suddenly, yet so eerily silent. He is beginning to think he is too addicted to it all. The rush. The adrenaline. He did not stop, even with scanty sleep and unfocused demands. He focused it, He made it work. He rushed. He stayed calm. I solved. Modus operandi of the Resurrected one includes leave no one behind.

I wonder what my partner in crime is up to, now that we are apart for a few weeks, with no real work at hand.

Such is the life of the slave (some say the slave driver). He's now lost.

2 Comments:

At May 09, 2009 9:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No real work at hand -- for a few weeks? Are you sure you can tahan without driving everybody else crazy?

 
At May 10, 2009 10:19 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

No real interesting work that would keep me challenged =P

Well, that's why I am staying home....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home