Friday, May 08, 2009


In the course of a conversation with my now close buddy, I suddenly blurted that I shall decide proceed with proposed acquisition if
1) Nothing happens by 30th June; and
2) I see a number >50% (59% to be precise, but I am being realistic yet setting a high bar)

Deep down, I am hoping for only 2) to happen. Which also means, I don't really want to proceed (proceeding entails both criteria)


I have no basis whatsoever, just greedy.


At May 09, 2009 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really? You mean that acquisition which we have been talking about on and off over the past year or so.. the one with the "spicy" name? I think prices have kinda bottomed out now. Probably another 5-10% in a distressed sale. But those ones are near impossible to bid for.


Post a Comment

<< Home