Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Year That Was

The whirring sound of the jet engine signals take off. At last. After a long wait. And the relief, and comfort of knowing home is just a while away as the plane takes off into the night.

The year is a forgettable one. Too many what ifs. Too many wrong turns. Too many blessings that are not apparent. Too many half-successes. Too many attempts. Too many roadblocks.

There is a silver lining though, a quiet year for rest. This is the first year I got sick for a long time, putting away those attempts, and creating roadblocks I cannot manoeuvre.

This is a standstill year. And I need to get over it.

I need answers. And I'll get those answers. And I will enter battles after battles just to find answers. Even if I don't get any answers, at least there will be blood, and there will be parties who would pay for it.

But no, there will be no open warfare. I prefer subtle wars. Of turning around. Of making a legion. Of alliances and being closer to the enemies. Of vision, and mission.

This is the time to build on personal accomplishments of 2010. To quickly regroup and strike.

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2010 6:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you, my friend. It has not been the best of years, this 2010 has been. But as they say, what doesn't kill us would only make us stronger. So here's to a better and stronger 2011 *yammmmmm sengggggggggg*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home