Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Nose fetish and sometimes foot fetish

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner,
you'd better have a good hand." Unknown

:)

littlemisstinkles : About Uma Thurman's nose, I really don't know how to
describe it. But I do have a thing for a 'different' looking nose :P
Example, I used to like Michelle Pfeiffer a lot and her nose is different.
Back in university, I had intentions on dating two girls with 'different'
looking nose, regardless of their linguistic abilities (broke one of my
golden rules, which is "Thou shall date only those that can speak proper
English"). Of course the nose isn't the only thing I look at ;) Anyway,
that's only the physical aspect. Seriously, I felt Thurman's potrayal of
The Bride/Beatrix Kiddo was good and I felt for the character. I was
rooting for her all the way.

It is Wednesday, and I hope I don't have to stay on too late tonight. Hope
to leave this place by 8 p.m., which is already late considering office
hours ends at 5.30 p.m.

Anyone out there with cute/gorgeous feet? :P

I just did a major screw up and now have to correct the error. It's gonna
take me the whole night I think, and more. And I don't really know where
to start. Really looking forward to the weekend. In fact, I'm looking
forward to bed time.

And there is this wedding reception I will be attending. Dress code :
traditional/ethnic. Gee, now where do I get clothes like that? Do I want
to? Why would I want to? Any suggestions? I don't wanna spend too much
money on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home