Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Voices in The Head

I have no idea how long I can hang on. It hurts. Badly. I say I have no expectations, yet deep down I still hope. Yes, silly me. Walk away boy. Just walk away. Cut your losses. I can't. I still want. You must stop hoping. Move on already. But it is not over yet. I want to carry on. How can you sustain such foolishness? I'm never one that walks away from a war when it matters. I may have lost 2 major battles but I'm gaining ground on other fronts. You are delusional. Get a grip. Those 2 major battles, could have killed you off. Don't you remember the wounds? I remember. And the deep wounds shows it is a war worth fighting. Oh grow up! Stop being a martyr. You aren't cut out for it. I want to fight. I want to win. If I lose (which I won't), at least I tried. Try, try, try. That's all you do. You have never given your best. You know it too damn well. Well, then it is about time I face my fears. It is about time I give my best. It is about time I stop drawing up boundaries that keep me safe and sound. Why exactly do you think it is worth your fight? Because it is for a pure and sincere cause. You know that means very little nowadays. Very little indeed but very little is still something, and they will see it. It is for other people again? No, it is for myself too. It is for us. But you are setting us up for another fall. Don't worry, if we fall, we'll get back right up, and fight again. You are crazy. I love you. I love you too.

1 Comments:

At October 15, 2004 11:10 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

PS : Nope I'm not pushing myself too hard. Don't worry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home