Saturday, December 04, 2004

Another Saturday Comes to An End

I bought Sun Yan Zi's latest album. Yay! I didn't get U2's latest though, I didn't really like the version. No extras. Sun Yan Zi's has 2 bonus tracks. I'll wait for a better packeage from U2.

And there's Bee Gees Number Ones CD available at CD Rama with 15% Rebate with purchase of above RM 10. This information is for you, :P you know who you are. I think you need the Popular Card to get the discount.

*************************************************************************************

Bibik Express is this restaurant that serves Nyonya food. It's inside the food court at Ikano Power Centre. I had nasi lemak. The ingredients were fresh. I went there to get spare change from my RM 50 notes :P but they gave me 6 RM5 notes! Urgh! Made my wallet thicker. Anyway, the menu looks extensive. Well, better than lining up at Uncle Lim's downstairs for nasi lemak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home