Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Another Beautiful Morning

I think the stress is getting to me. I found myself snapping at everyone this morning. I found myself getting annoyed at the sound of the newspaperman’s motorcycle. I found myself spending time looking for things but I didn’t find them. I found myself cursing at the incompetence of rookie traffic cops. I found that there are a lot more lousy drivers this morning. I found Light & Easy annoying this morning. And it is not even Monday morning.

I know where the cancer is coming from. But it comes from many directions. Which do I kill first?

5 Comments:

At January 11, 2005 10:59 am, Blogger hyelbaine said...

Just a little bit more...patience and you'll be just fine. everyone goes through one of those days and right now, its just one of those days. let fall off your shoulder and you'll be just fine ;)

Cheers!!! :D

 
At January 11, 2005 2:28 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

JustMe & hyelbaine : I'm fine now. It doesn't happen often :) I'm usually very patient. But I think I'm like a dormant volcano :P

 
At January 11, 2005 6:33 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Things will get better. But in the meantime, just let it out. You have the perfect sounding board here. :)

 
At January 12, 2005 12:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moods.

will email you on the poetry blog soon ya. got too many things tied up now.

 
At January 18, 2005 8:49 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

Anon : yes, moody me :P posted a piece on the poetry blog already

 

Post a Comment

<< Home