Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Late Night Thoughts

Sometimes all it takes is a bit of extra hardwork, yet I can muster it. And now I may be paying the price for it. Is it too late? I hope not. Gonna buck up and try harder.

The year end work can really kill. It has put a stop to many thing I'm supposed to do. And I'm really tired, all the late nights and working weekends.

I wonder if I'm extra sensitive sometimes. Sometimes my intuition tells me something is wrong. Or someone has done something. And in the end I'm proven right. Why can I translate this (sometimes) ability to read people into being able to read the path I must take? :P

At such an hour, I'm beginning to think if I'm paranoid about certain people. 'sigh' I should learn to trust more. Yet, I've been had before for being too trusting. I guess I'm not the only paranoid one around.

How can someone so distant affect me? Aiyo, going bonkers already. Deprived of sleep.

Time to go do something useful for the future. Good night!

1 Comments:

At January 19, 2005 2:04 pm, Blogger hyelbaine said...

hhmm...i understand how it feels like to go through the workload that you're going through. My only advice, take timely breaks away from it all from time to time ;)

Cheers!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home