Tuesday, April 12, 2005

2nd Day

This is the 2nd day of Resurrected not being at work. Yes, for those who missed the announcement, Resurrected has quit the corporate jaunt. Well, not for good. But only for a year or so. For the next 6 weeks, he will not think of anything else but his upcoming professional exams. At the end of May, he will decide what to do next :

1. Accept partial scholarship offer to do postgraduate studies in Arizona?
2. Stay home and finish final sitting of professional exams in November?
3. What sort of work to do in June and July? Volunteer at MAC? Suaram? KOMAS? La Salle Centre? Internship at a consultancy? Temp at bookstore?
4. Travel? Bangkok? Will definitely travel to Ipoh and Penang to meet up with friends as I don't know how long I may be overseas. Will miss at least 3 weddings with postgrad. Oh well.
5. Do postgraduate in UK and not come home for 3-5 years?

And oh Saffron, in a post I wrote after we met the other day, which I didn't post and lost (I left it in my office PC draft folder), I said I'm gonna buy a key chain or 2 the next time I drop by :P

It's kind hard to get used to the idea of not working. Well, first day not at work, I had calls and SMS asking me about stuff. I hope it stops as I really need to breakaway from my workaholic habits and just concentrate on my exams.

Now should I go to Club Med Cherating FOC courtesy of parents or should I ask for the money and fly to Bangkok instead?

Decisions, decisions, decisions. 'sigh'

5 Comments:

At April 12, 2005 6:14 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

You will remain indispensable for a fortnight or so. Haha. Most of your options sound nice. Perhaps that's because any change would be refreshing.

 
At April 13, 2005 10:22 pm, Blogger Saffron said...

Saffron is now unemployed. :)

 
At April 13, 2005 10:37 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : and scary too sometimes

Safrron : Oh goody. Another joins the club :P Eh Saffy, where to send you an email? Your email address, I mean, is?

 
At April 14, 2005 6:23 pm, Blogger Saffron said...

Another person who never pays attention to my sidebar. :)

turburki[a]hotmail.com

Please write ABOUT YOUR BLOG or your name in the subject so I don't accidentally delete the email by mistake, ok?

 
At April 15, 2005 9:27 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

saffron : aiya, i do read your sidebar. but i thought the info is only meant for IMs and not used for emails

 

Post a Comment

<< Home