Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Slightly Down

It has been a mixed day. My happiness index is slightly down. It has been fluctuating, worse than the KLCI. But at least it is still up there.

Got results back for 2 exams, and they weren't favourable. Rainy day it was, usually puts me in a calm mood. Well, today was different. I feel stupid. I was supposed to ace one of the papers. And I screwed it up big time. And the damn paper was easy. I guess I need to push up my work-rate and cut down on mistakes. Too late to do anything about what has already happened.

I need whisky. Buy me a few shots, please?

On another note, the RHI (Resurrected Happiness Index) reached a high when it was announced that he got a job interview for a job he really wants. That was before getting the results.

Urgh.

Will settle for cookies if no one is going down to the pub with me.

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2005 9:47 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Go get yourself shot with whisky. If there's a chance, claim back from yours truly later.

 
At October 18, 2005 9:48 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Yikes, what was I saying? Claim, claim? It should, the shots on me, but you have to pay for them yourself first. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home