Sunday, October 02, 2005

Withdrawal Symptoms

I had curry for dinner. Curry good. Curry also bad, makes me miss my nasi kandar from Kayu. Miss my roti canai, and tea sessions as the after-office crowd passes by.

Tonight was welcome night for prospective students here. Hence the curry. Supposed to be Indian food, but there was also crispy fried chicken. Yum. Beer goes well with curry chicken and curry veggie and rice. Oh, and I had a rather large curry puff too. Curry galore! Erm, but curry not up to mark. Did not make me perspire. No omph. But cannot complain. No, must not. Grateful for some spicy food. Yum.

Just 11 more months. Damnit.

2 Comments:

At October 02, 2005 4:28 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

Kayu. Yum. Ambrosia.

Everything curry. Hah. BTW, is it pronounced "kAri" or "Kurry" over there? Or maybe something else entirely. American pronounciation is weird. :P

 
At October 18, 2005 1:27 pm, Blogger Resurrected said...

iblogme : you think? just pronounce it wrongly and you'll get it :P

jen : hey. how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home