Thursday, April 05, 2007

Midweek

So, I have almost recovered from a strange bout of abdominal pains. Worked through it for 2 days, on the 3rd day I gave up after sending out an urgent update. The team is a bit lean now, crunch period which would last for a long period, hence I just couldn’t drop the ball. Went for a second opinion. The first one sounded like a quack, said I had indigestion. Which is something I never had, and with my ability to eat and digest, I doubt it was really the problem. Anyway, medication has helped, it was a weird sort of food poisoning.

Anyway, I am back in action. And am feeling all geeky looking at some case studies. It sure doesn’t feel like I have left school.

On another note, “waves” visitor from Tuscon, how are you? Email!

This year seems to be like the year of weddings, again. Well, it isn’t going to be as crazy as last year (I wasn’t around to endure the endless weddings though). I’ve attended two so far. I might end up with no one to hang out with at the rate this is going. And babies, oh my, babies are popping everywhere. Erm, maybe I have exaggerated a wee bit too much. But still.

No more suprises people.

And NOL, congrats but where are your emails?!

Cars are amazingly expensive here. I can’t seem to make up my mind. I hate 5 years worth of financial commitment, paying against a depreciating asset (that sounds like dating too :P). Do I buy new or should I buy used? Used, I think I can do it in 3 years, the repayment. Safety is a criteria though, a very strong one so I would want airbags and ABS. Anyone out there want to sell their well-maintained used cars? :D

It's already Thursday *gasp*. Where did the week go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home