Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rainy Days Can Be Cold In The Tropics

I think I don’t have anything that matches the corporate tie. I think I will just not wear it until, well, until when I feel like it.

The sky is dark grey, I can see the raindrops falling heavily onto the transparent roof. Water streaming down the gradient of the sides. The sound of rain, without the smell. With Sinatra into the ears.

Some short traveling to do next week. Meetings. People. Quick drop off, do the job and get out. Well, this is expected but still, the hectic schedule and the uncertainties can be dealt with better. If only I have more experience.

Was told that I will grow with all this, to another level in terms of managing people and uncertainties after this, in seeing the big picture. I reckon I have always been the big picture kinda guy though. It is the details I was not great with, and which is something I have worked on consciously, that now I am supposedly superior in this kind of analysis.

And it is getting colder in here. I need food. But I can’t get out of the building.

1 Comments:

At August 23, 2007 5:49 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Woo... transparent roof... always thot it's kinda sexy, this type of roof... esp. if u r cuddled under this roof... yummmm... ;)

I feel you... I mean the cold. Brrr!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home