Friday, November 02, 2007

Unconnected Dots

Screwed up. Need a getaway car. Short day. Too much to do, too little time. Be nice. All evening. I think I am evil. I like the song Sometimes Love Just Ain’t Enough. Makes me sleepy. Am just not ready. Taking the leap is difficult when in comfort zone. Mom was right on that count. Falling short. Yes, you are right. It's the same for me. Many things can and will happen in the near future. Be practical. But don't stop dreaming. Am craving for wantan noodles. Today and tomorrow would be days of gluttony. Small talk, whole day. Strange situation. Exit strategy rendered obsolete. Bad moon rising.

2 Comments:

At November 02, 2007 4:43 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Got you. Sien. Emo. No PMS.

 
At November 04, 2007 10:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo! you are getting to be v IB-ish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home