Sunday, July 06, 2008

Really?

"You see, I don't want a fling. I want the real deal."

"Forget about the real deal. You don't find it, it finds you."

"What does that mean? I don't know what that means."

"It means you get to a certain age and then you are ready. You know, you are ready for kids or a commitment or, you know...a mortgage. You know what I mean? And the person you are with then, they become the one."

"So you are saying it's not who, but it's when."

"So there's never been a guy, ever, that made you think, this is it. This is him, this is the one."

"No"

1 Comments:

At July 12, 2008 12:56 pm, Blogger almost loved said...

I'd like to think that who and when, both matter a lot. You can meet the right person at the wrong time. Or meet the wrong person at the right time (because loneliness and concomitant vulnerability impairs judgment).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home