Tuesday, May 13, 2008

An Update

Ah one more week. Sometimes I think I am no longer in the right frame of mind of academic stuff. The real thing is so much more interesting, and occasionally exciting. Plus it's real risks we are dealing with.

Been trying to study but pretty unsuccessfully vis-a-vis to what I am suppose to accomplish. The hot weather is giving me a bad headache and somehow I feel thirstier than usual.

Sometimes I wonder why am I plotting an escape while being one of the favoured ones. I guess my feet gets itchy and wants to get away. Yet it's frightening somewhat, this 'desire' to keep moving especially when things are actually moving along fine.

We'll see. We'll see how long the blue-eyed boy can hold-out. He might get well-rewarded if he is patient enough.

Back to work tomorrow! But only for a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home