Monday, September 01, 2008

First Day

Someone said I don't look any different from 8 years ago. 8 years ago? Oh my. I really need to stop looking so boyish else I won't be taken seriously. But hmm, I always thought I have aged somewhat.

First day of September and all I did was spend money. I shall refrain from complaining as most of what I bought was 'capital expenditure' type of purchases...things that last a while.

What's more important is, on the first day of September this year, I have vowed to take life by the scruff of the neck. I will keep the octave high, the adrenaline pumping all the way till the artificial year end. And nothing's gonna stop this juggernaut from taking control of destiny!

Now, should I start with a blatant 50-50 bet on a property acquisition in an urban renewal project?

Before that, I am calling it a day early today as there's this long battle to be fought through the week. And no M, I haven't decided on the thing I am supposed to decide by the end of today.....

1 Comments:

At September 08, 2008 8:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree. you don't look any older than say.. err..

ohh.. btw, i have seen your v cute baby photos. *grins*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home