Thursday, December 09, 2004

Complexity

I'm in one of those paranoid, plenty of thoughts, mixed emotions state at the moment. And I can't pinpoint them. I'm still at work. Well, yeah work is causing undue stress. But I think it is the mix of issues at the moment that's causing my heart to be in some form of discomfort. Don't worry, it is purely a mental state. I'm not having a heart attack.

Now, I have a few choices. One is to sleep it off. If I can sleep. Well, I think I can sleep. The other is start (over)analysing the issues, put them into neat little boxes and deal with it systematically. Or just lock the damn boxes in the basement.

Now I can't even get the issues down. Focus boy, focus. Calm down.
Take a few deep breath. All you have to do is march down the office into the boss' room for a chat. That will solve one issue. Only one, but it is a start.

Let's start with this one issue. What is the issue? I want to know where I stand. I want clear lines drawn. Actually, I just want to get out. But I can't say that. He is a nice old man. No, I don't want to be saddled with a case of stress induced emergency case of an elderly man.

Ok. I gotta pack up. And leave this place, before I go bonkers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home