Sunday, December 12, 2004

It Is A Matter of Timing

Sometimes timing is very damning
Missed chances, without you knowing
Sometimes it makes me feel like drowning
Broken hearts from too much hoping

Time and time again, my timing
Out of synch, a dance that has me struggling
A hope arises from a chance meeting
Yet as time flee away from my grasp, there's none left

Sometimes it happens without me knowing
Sometimes the lights are blinding
In life we pursue with so much running
What else can I hope for but a happy ending

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2004 1:04 pm, Blogger Sleekblackmercedes said...

There is always hope and this is something everyone can count on...always!
:)

 
At December 18, 2004 12:31 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

SleekBlackMercedes : hopefully. thanks for dropping by. enjoy ur stories :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home