Thursday, December 16, 2004

Shopping List?

Books that caught my eye throughout the year but did not purchase :

Reformation : Europe’s House Divided by Diarmaid MacCulloch
The Great Shame by Thomas Keneally
Wee Free Men by Terry Prachett
World on Fire by Amy Chua
I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb
Digital Fotress by Dan Brown
The World From Islam by George Negus
International Relations : The Key Concept by Martin Griffiths & Terry Callghan
Karl Marx by Allen W Wood
The Corrections by Jonathan Frantzen
John F. Kennedy : An Unfinished Life by Robert Dalek
The Chinese In America by Iris Chang
Blackwood Farm by Anne Rice
Prince of Ayodhya by Ashok K Bankeq
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Hmm, wonder if I should get 'em next year. I gotta revise this list though because I doubt I can finish so many books. I jot down books that I want to read in the future while browsing in bookstores. The problem is I still have many unread ones from 2004 and 2003. A few still wrapped in plastic.

My project for the Christmas weekend : Create a system to track my books and keep the books in good order.

3 Comments:

At December 17, 2004 5:56 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan brown's digital fortress... not recommended

paolo coelho's the alchemist... HIGHLY recommended


-magic-

 
At December 17, 2004 11:21 pm, Blogger iblogme said...

You'd blow your budget again if you get ALL of them next year. Heh.

 
At December 18, 2004 12:26 am, Blogger Resurrected said...

magic : noted. anyway, i'm not a big dan brown fan. prefer the likes of murakami and yes, coelho

iblogme : that's why i have to revise the list :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home