Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Tuesday Musings

You do it without knowing. Slicing lightly with paper. The pain sharp,
blood does not flow. Do you really do not know? I wish to hold on. But you can't let go of another past. You can't seem to move away, take a step towards me. I think you know.

On another note, it is only Tuesday! 3 more weeks. Just 3 more weeks. Well, less than 3 weeks actually. 20 days. 12 working days.

Conversation on Monday
Colleague : I saw her today
Resurrected : The colour uncoordinated one?
Colleague : Today she wore all black, she looked ok
Resurrected : That would make her look too skinny. She is already quite
skinny. At least she wasn't wearing her red shoes.
Colleague : She is quite cute
Resurrected : Yes, purple pants and all. She is a walking fashion
disaster. Wonder which 'kampung' she comes from.
Colleague : You are a very cruel man.
Resurrected : She needs an image consultant. I can do the job as charity.
Colleague : Malas lah nak layan engkau.
Resurrected : I like her already.

I may have to delete this post. I may end up getting myself killed if she reads this. I mean, how many people wear red shoes (sneakers mind you, to work) and purple trousers. I'm sure if she reads this she will know it is about her. But I think she doesn't know who owns this blog. So yes, loyal readers, if anyone ask you who Resurrected actually is, do not reveal it. Say it is an anonymous blog. Please. Thank you very much.

I saw this leather jacket at FOS going for RM 239.90. Brown. Nice. Cheap. Tempted to buy. But I'm not sure if it is suitable for autumn in this particular place. Must wait till consultant comes home. But that's more than a month from now. How about this? I buy it now and if it is not suitable, I'll sell it to any readers for RM 200. Anyone wants to make a booking? :P This is of course not for my respected readers who do not believe in skinning cows for vanity. Ok, now that I've written that sentence, I'm having second thoughts, about skinning cows. But how am I suppose to live without my Jack Daniels ribs! You cannot gnaw at a tofu sandwich!

Exams is coming up soon. And I'm trying to step up a gear this week into studying. I managed to briefly cover important models of business strategy analysis yesterday, don't want to be caught offguard in class today, being totally lost. I'm more worried about my financial paper. It is quite daunting, and you should believe it as I used to understand my finance major subjects. Must play catch up. First subject to cover when I'm on holiday in April is this financial strategy paper.

Must make it to class on time. Must make it to class on time. That's only wishful thinking. I should feel lucky if I only miss 30 minutes. Travelling in Klang Valley can be such a pain.

Slice me open. I am all yours. Take me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home