Friday, August 24, 2007

Ending The Week

It is a wind down today, a change and respite from the craziness of the past few weeks (past few months). Well, there is dinner at 7.30 to go to, a farewell for a colleague. Nope, this is not an attrition for the team, just someone leaving for personal reasons.

Looking forward to sleeping a full night, waking up early to run errands, and taking it easy the whole weekend. A few hours of work and reviewing some stuff, that is about all I’ll do.

One of the silliest things about Malaysian telcos is the need to bring your passport to the service centre to activate international roaming. This is really bodoh. Why the hell do you care if I have a passport or not? This is just extra work. Are you going to pay for my time and parking? Especially my time, it is damn precious to me.

So I guess I have to wake up early, go to the service centre and activate roaming. Urgh. Stupid.

Next week is going to be a compact, crazy and challenging 4 working day week.

Urgh, received a stressful email. This wasn't what we discussed!

3 Comments:

At August 24, 2007 5:46 pm, Blogger rainbow angeles said...

Heh??? Which stewpig telco co r u with?? My Yellow Man activated it for me thru' the phone *BIG GRIN*

Hey young man, chill la... it's the weekend again. Leave your work at work. Go balance your yin & yang! *wink*

 
At August 24, 2007 8:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm, i just had to make a call. if memory serves me right, they asked whether i was with them for more than 6 months - maybe that was the issue with yours?

you know what provider i'm using :)

-guitar gurl-

 
At August 26, 2007 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you sure? i'm on the same network as you are; but if i remembered it correctly, they actually asked me if i wanted roaming and gave me this code to key-in whenever i felt so obliged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home