Sunday, July 18, 2004

Dreaded Night

'sigh' Its Sunday night again. And its a brand new week of battles. I long for the days when I was actually looking forward to a brand new week. I've seem to have lost it.

I may have to take a trip down memory lane on Saturday, a trip to JB. Anyone wants to come along? I will probably leave KL real early, at 5 a.m. and return to KL on Saturday evening or Sunday morning.

My car needs repairs of RM 1500- 2000. Its gonna be stuck in the workshop for 3 days. Hmm, I think I have spent quite a sum so far, but its still cheaper than buying a brand new Proton. I thoroughly enjoy driving this car although its 7 years old :)

King Arthur wasn't so good. I just didn't feel satisfied after watching it. And I didn't get enough of Guinevere, played by Keira Knightley :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home